Candy Cane Wreath. Use supplies from Dollar Tree to create a cute candy cane wreath to display in your holiday decor.
Today, I am going to show you how to create a cute candy wreath using a candy cane-shaped wreath form and some tinsel garland.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure policy here.
RELATED: More Dollar Tree Crafts
Start by securing your tinsel garland to the wreath form using a little bit of hot glue or floral wire. Then, wrap the garland around the wreath form.
Continue wrapping the garland until you reach the end. Attach the end of the garland to the wreath using hot glue or floral wire.
You could stop here and have a very cute (and inexpensive!) wreath. However, I wanted to add a little something extra to my wreath. Start by cutting the glitter floral stems off the bunch.
Wrap them together using floral wire on the stems.
Attach floral wire to two red and silver ornaments and then attach those to the glitter floral stems.
Create a bow with a wired ribbon. I used the bow loom to create a two-loop bow, but you can simply tie a single bow if you want. Attach the floral stem and ornament bunch to the ribbon using floral wire or hot glue.
Use floral wire to attach your ribbon bunch to the candy cane wreath.
This wreath would be a fun craft night project, or you could even give it away as a gift. It takes about 10 minutes and only $7 to make!
Creative Crafts – Last Minute Holiday Edition
This craft is part of Creative Crafts Last Minute Holiday Edition. Creative Crafts is a series hosted by Me and My INKlings, Creatively Beth, Bella Crafts Publishing, and Artsy Fartsy Mama. Some of your favorite crafters come together to create crafts around a specific theme! Check the posts below for more last-minute holiday craft ideas.
- Tiny Wooden Rainbow Houses by Laura of Me and My Inklings
- Colorful Holiday Gift Card Holders by Smitha of Smiling Colors
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments by Kimberly of Crafting Cheerfully
- Hot Cocoa Mix in a Jar with Free Printable Tag by Shani of Sunshine & Munchkins
- Folded Paper Christmas Ornaments by Erica of 5 Little Monsters
- Festive Dried Orange Slice Garland by Justine of Little Dove
- Alcohol Ink Christmas Ornaments by Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks
- 5 Minute Snow Globe Ornaments by Beth of Creatively Beth
- Hot Cocoa Mug with Printable Tag by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free Print and Cut Christmas Stickers by Liz of Liz on Call
- Pass Along Holiday Treat Plate Gift Idea by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts
- Quick and Easy Monogram Stocking by Elise of Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Merry Bookmas Gift Tag by Teresa of Simply Made Fun
- Polymer Clay Elf Hat Ornament by Heather of Homemade Heather
Enter to win a Sculpey prize pack!a Rafflecopter giveaway
You may also like: