Thank you for being a reader of Laura’s Crafty Life! I am so happy you are here.
Laura’s Crafty Life Mission Statement:
My goal here at Laura’s Crafty Life is to inspire each and every one of you to craft a creative and well-lived life. I share simple craft projects, themed party planning ideas, organizing tips and tricks, and adventures in renovating our home.
Hi, I am Laura! I have been crafting all my life. My mom inspired my love of creating at a very young age. I live in northern Arizona with my husband and two school-age children. You can learn more about me here.
Keep in Touch:
Want to stay up to date with the latest craft projects, party plans, and organizing tips? Sign up to receive my free newsletter! As a bonus, every month, I provide a new FREE printable exclusive* to my newsletter subscribers.
This Month’s Free Printable:
*the prints are also available for purchase in the shop.
You can also join us over on Facebook in Laura’s Crafty Life Creative Community group. We share craft projects, ideas, foster friendships, and help each other out with any crafty questions we may have.
Join Now: Laura’s Crafty Life Creative Community
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Free Printable 2021 Calendar
- Party Punch Recipe: With just three simple ingredients, this delicious party punch recipe will disappear before your eyes.
- Deco Mesh Wreath: I love Dollar Tree crafts. They are inexpensive and often easy to make! Learn how to make a popular deco mesh wreath. You can customize it for any holiday.
- Craft Room Tour: Check out my space where I create. It isn’t always as clean as it is in the pictures, but it is my little creative space in our home. I have lots of tips for organizing craft supplies, as well.
- Home Management Binder Free Printables: Get your home life organized with these free printables. Set up a home management binder to control the paper clutter in your home, plus find cleaning routines, checklists, contact lists, and more!
- Cricut Tutorials and Crafts: New to Cricut machines and Cricut Design Space? I have a ton of tutorials on how to use your Cricut, FAQs, and many crafts and DIY projects I have created with my Cricut machine.
- Patio Table Makeover: All you need is a little time and some spray paint to make over your tired worn out patio table.
If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, I would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.