Farmhouse Letter to Santa. Free printable for your child to fill out and share with Santa the good things they have done and what they want for Christmas.
It’s that time of year to let Santa at the North Pole know what you want for Christmas. Today, I am sharing a new farmhouse version of my printable letter to Santa.
This printable allows your child to fill in:
- Today’s date
- Your child’s name
- Where he/she lives
- Three good deeds your child has done this year
- Three Christmas wishes
- What treat/cookie you are leaving Santa
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
Did you know you can send a letter to your child or a loved one with a North Pole postmark? These must be received by December 10 to ensure delivery by Christmas!
- Purchase stamps at any post office.
- Affix the stamps to envelopes of your choice.
- Address the sealed envelopes, with the cards enclosed, to those on your mailing list.
- Mail them in a larger envelope, box, Priority Mail or Express Mail package to:
NORTH POLE HOLIDAY CANCELLATION
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Free Printable Farmhouse Letter to Santa
This download is for personal use only. Do not share the direct link to the .pdf/.jpg file. Please link back to the original post when sharing.
You may also like: