I have a fun and easy Valentine’s Day Chex mix recipe to share with you today. It doesn’t take much time to make and would be great for a party or for handing out in small cellophane bags with Valentines.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure policy here.
Start by pouring the white chocolate chips and butter into a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Stir the mixture and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until completely melted.
Combine Chex cereal, pretzels, M&M’S and pearls candy in a large bowl.
Add melted chocolate to snack mix and stir until combined.
Spread the melted chocolate mixture onto a cookie sheet and cool completely.
Store this mixture in an airtight container for up to a week, but it probably won’t last that long!
Valentine's Day Chex Mix
- 2 cups rice or corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup M&M's candies
- 1/4 cup Pearls candies or Sixlet candies
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients.
- Spread on a cookie sheet until completely cooled.