Thanksgiving Word Search. Free printable word search. Perfect for Thanksgiving activities at school or at home. Includes a printable answer key.
When the kids were younger I always tried to have activities ready for them to do on Thanksgiving, since I was always busy cooking.
Today I am sharing a free printable Thanksgiving word search you can use to keep your kids busy until the food is all ready!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge. Please read my full disclosure policy.
Print out the word search and answer key below. There are fifteen words to find. They go up, down, and diagonally. Have your child circle each of the words.
My kids also like to use highlighters to mark off each word. Make it reusable by laminating the sheet or placing it in a page protector to use again and again with a wet or dry-erase marker.
RELATED: More Free Printable Word Searches
Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Search
This download is for personal use only. Do not share the direct link to the .pdf/.jpg file. Please link back to the original post when sharing.
Thanksgiving Printable Blog Hop
Head to the posts below to get even more free Thanksgiving printables.
- Homemade Heather – Thanksgiving Dot to Dots
- Creatively Beth – Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves
- Smiling Colors – Printable Grateful Worksheets
- Try it – Like it – Create It – Napkin ring cutting template
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Me and My INKlings – Thanksgiving Doodles
- Tried & True Creative – Thanksgiving Printable Placemat
- A Hundred Affections – Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Persia Lou – Thanksgiving Maze Printables
- The Denver Housewife – Turkey Toes Bag Topper
- Our Crafty Mom – Printable Thanksgiving Card Ideas
You may also like: