Today, I have a delicious cocktail recipe for you that is perfect for summer parties and BBQs. It is delicious, refreshing, and you can easily make a pitcher for your guests, rather than preparing single serve drinks.
- Frozen Limeade
- Strawberry Vodka
- Lemon Lime Soda
To start with you will add your thawed frozen limeade to a large pitcher. Add 3 cans of water to the pitcher (approximately 4 1/2 cups).
Add 2 1/2 – 3 cups of strawberry vodka to the pitcher.
Wash and cut up your strawberries into slices. Add them to the pitcher.
Wash and cut up your limes into slices and add to pitcher.
Chiffonade your basil leaves. Basically, this means you take your leaves, stack them up, roll them up tightly and then slice them thinly perpendicular to the roll. Add this to your pitcher.
Stir to combine ingredients. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
The juice will turn a lovely pink color after being refrigerated. To serve, add ice to a glass. Add 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of the strawberry limeade. Pour another 4 ounces of lemon lime soda over the juice. Add some of the fruit from the pitcher to your glass.
Strawberry Limeade Cocktail
- 12 ounces frozen limeade (thawed)
- 3 cans water (~4 1/2 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 limes ,sliced
- 8 basil leaves ,sliced
- 1/2 pound strawberries (~10)
- 2- liter lemon lime soda
- Add thawed frozen limeade to a large pitcher.
- Add three cans of water to pitcher.
- Add strawberry flavored vodka to your pitcher.
- Add sliced strawberries, limes and basil to the pitcher. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Add ice to a glass, add 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of the strawberry limeade to your glass. Add 4 ounces lemon lime soda to the glass. Serve with some of the sliced fruit from the pitcher.
You could also use club soda in place of the lemon lime soda.