We are still working on the basics of getting organized!
So far this week we have found a cleaning routine to try and completed one load of laundry.
Today’s task is to do all the dishes. By the time you go to bed tonight I don’t want one single dirty dish in your home. Take a deep breath and let’s get started.
- Empty any clean dishes from your dishwasher.
- Gather all the dishes from every room in your home and bring them to the kitchen.
- Load the dishwasher with whatever will fit.
- Start the dishwasher.
- Wash any dishes that need to be washed by hand.
- Dry the hand washed dishes and put them away.
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Load the dishwasher again with any additional dirty dishes. Run the dishwasher again if it is full. Empty the dishwasher again if needed.
- Wipe out the sink and wipe the counters.
Now you have a clean slate for tomorrow. Any dishes that you use go straight into the empty dishwasher. At each meal hand wash any dish that needs it. Before you go to bed, be sure all the dishes are done each night.
Checklist for today:
Each day this week we will be building on the previous day until we have all our basic daily routines in place.
Tomorrow we will work on doing a nightly pick up.