Updated on September 22, 2023
Party Punch Recipe. Make this delicious party punch drink. With only three simple ingredients, it will disappear right before your eyes, it is so good!
With only three ingredients, this punch is easy to make and tastes delicious! Use it for any celebration by matching the color of Hawaiian Punch to the theme.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge. Please read my full disclosure policy.
Best Party Punch
This drink is non-alcoholic, so it is ideal for kids’ parties. For the adult crowd, this punch is delicious with the addition of vodka or rum.
If kids attend the party, set up the alcohol near the punch. Adults can add alcohol to the punch and no kids will drink alcohol mixed punch on accident.
Usually, I don’t have any punch left over, but I always keep the Hawaiian punch bottle to pour any leftovers in after the party.
Party Punch in Any Color
Hawaiian Punch is the main ingredient. The variety of colors and flavors will match any party theme.
RELATED: More Drink Recipes
Printable recipe can be found at the bottom of this post.
Easy Punch Recipe
For the drink dispenser shown above, one recipe fills it twice. The punch is ready in under a minute!
Start by adding ice to the drink dispenser of your choice.
Pour half of the bottle of each ingredient into your beverage container. (Eyeballing the amounts is fine, as there is no need to be precise.)
I don’t even stir the ingredients, I simply pour them into the dispenser!
When using a smaller pitcher or making this for the first time, start by adding a quarter of the bottle for each ingredient. Add a little more of each ingredient, if needed, to fill the pitcher.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use any color of Hawaiian punch? Yes!
- I can’t find Hawaiian Punch, is there something else I could use in place of it? I would recommend using another type of fruit punch, like Minute Maid Fruit Punch or Simply Fruit Punch.
- Can I make this recipe ahead of time? You can but the soda may go flat if it sits out too long. It does still taste good, though.
- Which color of Hawaiian Punch did you use above? Polar Blast
- Can I use a pitcher instead of a dispenser? Of course! You can make this punch in anything you want. The ratio is approximately 1 part soda to 1 part pineapple juice to 3 parts Hawaiian punch.
- How many gallons of punch do I need for a party? About 1 gallon of punch will serve 10 people. So this recipe works well for up to 20 people. Remember that kids will usually drink less than the adults at the party.
- What soda do you recommend for this punch? I recommend either lemon-lime or ginger ale.
- Can you make this recipe with alcohol? Yes! Good additions are rum or vodka.
- 2- liter lemon-lime soda
- 46- ounce pineapple juice
- 1- gallon Hawaiian punch, , any color or flavor
- Combine all ingredients in your beverage dispenser of choice.
- Add ice to chill.
I cut the recipe in half to fill a standard 1.5 gallon size drink dispenser.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 8 ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 0g
You may also like: