Updated on July 17, 2020
We have had a case of the sickies at our house. My son got sick first, then my daughter and I caught it, now my hubby has it. I haven’t had much time to do any crafts or any posts. I finally got a project checked off my list that I was going to do last Christmas!
I purchased a bunch of ball ornaments planning to make an ornament wreath. I am sure you have seen these all over blogland. As pretty as they are, I don’t really have anywhere else to hang a wreath in my house unless I want to get rid of some current decor (which I don’t!).
I then happened across a post by Pretty Quirky, where she made a lovely ornament garland and I was instantly smitten. I knew this was exactly what I wanted to do with all my ornaments I had purchased.
- Ball ornaments (colors of your choice)
- You can make this as full as you want. As you string your ornaments on, they will naturally start to bunch together and turn to make it very full. If you don’t want yours as full, I would suggest about every six inches or so tying a knot, so the ornaments don’t all bunch up.
- You could easily hang several of these strands together to make them longer. I wouldn’t recommend using many more ornaments on one strand, as it is already very heavy.
- 8 tubes of ornaments from Dollar Tree ($8.00)
- Ribbon from Jo Anns ($0.50)
© copyright 2013 – All rights reserved