Updated on October 3, 2023
Free Printable Halloween Tags. Download and print these cute Happy Halloween tags for gifts and party favors.
For years, we had an annual costume party for Halloween. I like to pass out a little favor to the kids for every party.
Today, I am sharing a free printable Halloween tag you can use with your Halloween treat bags, class party favors, or even a gift.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge. Please read my full disclosure policy.
Halloween Party Favors
I put together these fun favors using items I found at Dollar Tree.
Place one of each item into the cellophane bag. My bags included a skull necklace, a stamper, popping candies, and a lip pop.
Print out the Halloween gift tags on white cardstock.
Cut out the tags with scissors or a paper trimmer.
Use a hole punch to make a hole at the top of the tag. Then, thread a piece of twine through the tag and use it to tie up the gift bag.
For a class party, you could tie the tag directly to the treat or favor you are passing out. Then, have your child sign their name on the backside.
RELATED: Halloween Party Ideas
Free Printable Halloween Tags
Click the link below to download and print out these Happy Halloween pumpkin tags.
DOWNLOAD: Halloween Tags
This download is for personal use only. Do not share the direct link to the .pdf/.jpg file. Please link back to the original post when sharing.
Team Creative Crafts – Halloween Party Crafts
This craft is part of Creative Crafts Halloween Party Edition. Creative Crafts is a series hosted by Me and My INKlings, Creatively Beth, and Artsy Fartsy Mama. Some of your favorite crafters come together to create crafts around a specific theme! Check the posts below for more Halloween party crafts ideas.
- Me and My Inklings – Black Cat Earrings
- Sunshine & Munchkins – Kids Halloween Party Craft: Popsicle Stick Puzzles
- Poofy Cheeks – Bat Halloween Printables
- The Crafty Blog Stalker – Light Up Pumpkin Door Hanger
- We Can Make That – Treat Bag Printable for Halloween Party
- DIY by Jane – Halloween Party Table Topper
- Artsy Fartsy Mama – Halloween Bracelet Party Favor
- Creatively Beth – Candy Corn Treat Cups with Ghost Tag Printable
- Creatively Beth – Easy Egg Carton Bat Halloween Party Craft for Kids
- Me and My Inklings – Girl Scout Halloween Party Ideas
- Artsy Fartsy Mama – Halloween Character Treat Boxes
- Liz on Call – Jack O Lantern Balloons
- Creativities Galore – Felt Halloween Party Favor
- She’s Crafty – Haunted House Party
- Michelle’s Party Plan-It – DIY Freddy Krueger Bag
- The Ruffled Daisy – Halloween Monster Pretzels
- Rae Gun Ramblings – Cauldron Cakes
- Debra Quartermain Design – No Sew Baby Bat Sock Stuffie
Enter to win a costume from Raegun Ramblings using the widget below.RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY a Rafflecopter giveaway
You may also like: