This year I have been doing a ton of tutorials all about the Cricut Explore machine. I am hoping I have answered most of your questions about the machine, how it works, and the different projects you can make with it. It is truly one of my most favorite crafting tools. I use it weekly on many projects that you can see both here on the blog, for my kids, and around my house.
Cricut Explore Frequently Asked Questions
Below, I am going to link to all the posts I have shared this year all about the Cricut Explore machine. You can click on any of the links below to learn more about the Cricut Explore Air 2.
- What is the Cricut machine?
- How does the Cricut machine work?
- Can I upload my own images with Cricut?
- What different materials can I cut with the Cricut?
- What different kinds of DIY projects can I make with the Cricut?
- How easy is it to upload my own images with the Cricut?
- Will it be easy for me to use the Cricut software to create Make it Now projects?
- Will it be easy for me to learn the Cricut Design Space software to create my own custom projects?
- How is the Cricut different from competitive cutting machines?
- Will I be required to use cartridges with the Cricut?
- What tools and accessories do I need to use a Cricut and how much do they cost?
- Will I use the Cricut machine enough to justify the price?
If you have any other questions about the Cricut, feel free to ask in the comments. You can also see all my Cricut posts on my Cricut tutorial page.
And now on to the best part! I have partnered with Cricut to be able to give away a Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle.
One lucky reader will win a Cricut Explore Air 2 Mint machine, deep cut blade with housing, Candy Shop pen set, Cricut tools basic set, Cricut cutting mats (12 x 12, variety 3 pack), and window cling (12 x 48, black).
Enter using the PromoSimple giveaway widget below. Giveaway open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway ends Friday, August 11, 2017 at 8:00PM MST. Please see giveaway widget for full terms and conditions.
You may also like: