Candy corn is a staple for Halloween treats and decorations. It is just so cute. Now you can find lots of different kinds of candy corn flavored and colored candies to use in your holiday treats.
I found Hershey’s candy corn chocolate, mini candy corns and candy corn M&Ms. I thought it would be fun to make candy corn brownies with all these goodies!
Start by preparing your brownie mix according to package directions. Mine required 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup oil and 2 eggs to be added to the powder brownie mix in a medium size bowl.
Stir your brownie batter together.
Add the bag of candy corn M&Ms.
Add 1/4 cup of mini candy corn pieces.
Stir the candy pieces into the batter. Grease the bottom of a baking dish. Pour your batter into the dish. Bake according to package directions.
As the brownies cool, melt the Hershey’s candy corn chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
Heat for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat this process until the chocolate is completely melted.
Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the cooled brownies.
Sprinkle some extra candy corn pieces on top and enjoy!
Candy Corn Brownies
Delicious, gooey candy corn brownie perfect for Halloween.
- Brownie mix
- Ingredients for brownie mix
- 1.55 oz Hershey's Candy Corn
- 1.5 oz M&M's White Candy Corn pieces
- 1/4 cup Brach's mini candy corn plus, additional to sprinkle on top
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- Stir in package of M&M white candy corn pieces and 1/4 cup mini candy corns.
- Pour brownie batter into greased pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Melt Hershey's candy corn in the microwave. Heat for 15 seconds, stir and repeat until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour melted Hershey's over the cooled brownies. Sprinkle candy corn pieces on top.