Updated on September 23, 2023
Candy Corn Brownies. Make these delicious brownies using your favorite boxed brownie mix and a few simple add-ins for Halloween.
Candy corn is a staple for Halloween treats and decorations. It is just so cute. Now, you can find lots of different kinds of candy corn flavors and colors to use in your holiday treats.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge. Please read my full disclosure policy.
How to Make Candy Corn Brownies
On my last shopping trip, I found Hershey’s candy corn chocolate, mini candy corn, and candy corn M&Ms. I thought it would be fun to make brownies with all these goodies!
- Brownie Mix
- Ingredients to Make Brownie Mix (usually oil, water, and eggs)
- Hershey’s Candy Corn Bar* or White Candy Melts
- M&M’s White Candy Corn Pieces* or Plain White Chocolate Bar
- Candy Corn
*Note: Since these items are seasonal, sometimes they can be hard to find. If you can’t find the M&Ms, you can substitute your favorite white chocolate cut up into pieces in place of them. Use white candy melts in place of the Hershey’s Candy Corn bar.
Prepare the Brownie Mix
Start by preparing your brownie mix according to package directions. Mine required 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup oil, and 2 eggs to be added to the powder brownie mix in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir your brownie batter together.
RELATED: More Halloween Recipes and Crafts
Add in Candy Pieces and Bake Brownies
Add the bag of candy corn M&Ms.
Add 1/4 cup of mini candy corn pieces.
Stir the candy pieces into the batter. Grease the bottom of a 9″ baking pan. Pour your batter into the dish. Bake according to package directions.
As the brownies cool, melt the Hershey’s candy corn creme bar in a microwave-safe bowl.
Heat for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat this process until the creme is completely melted.
Drizzle the melted candy corn creme over the top of the cooled brownies.
Sprinkle some extra candy corn pieces on top and enjoy!
Candy corn – do you love it or hate it?
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- Ingredients for Brownie Mix (usually water, eggs, and oil)
- 1.55 oz Hershey's Candy Corn or 2 oz White Candy Melts
- 1.5 oz M&M's White Candy Corn pieces or White Chocolate Bar, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Candy Corn plus, additional to sprinkle on top
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- Stir in a package of M&M white candy corn pieces and 1/4 cup candy corn.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased 9" baking pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Melt Hershey's candy corn in the microwave. Heat for 15 seconds, stir, and repeat until the creme bar is melted.
- Drizzle melted Hershey's over the cooled brownies. Sprinkle candy corn pieces on top.
Since these items are seasonal, sometimes they can be hard to find. If you can't find the M&Ms, you can substitute your favorite white chocolate cut up into pieces. Use white candy melts in place of the Hershey's Candy Corn bar.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
Nutrition values are estimates only. Please read my full disclosure policy.
You may also like these fall recipes: