This post is in partnership with Cost Plus World Market. This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site and help keep the content free. Please read my full disclosure policy here.
I am excited to be partnering with Cost Plus World Market to share with you all about their fun Golden Llama Treasure Hunt. Find a Golden Llama and receive a coupon valued at $20, $50, or $100! (Over $1 million in total rewards.) Head to your local Cost Plus World Market store to participate.
Golden Llama Treasure Hunt
Find a Golden Llama and receive a coupon valued at $20, $50 or $100! Over $1 Million in Total Rewards!
How to play:
- Every day beginning Wednesday, November 1st through Wednesday, November 22nd, your local Cost Plus World Market store will hide 5 Golden Llama pieces throughout the store.
- Each day, we’ll share the daily clue in-store, via email and on our social media channels. Use the clue to help you find a Golden Llama and you could receive a reward.
- Locate (1) Golden Llama piece and bring it to the nearest store associate to exchange for a reward coupon valued at $20, $50 or $100. Reward is valid only on the day it is awarded.
*Limit one (1) reward per person throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of store location(s) visited. EMPLOYEES NOT ELIGIBLE. See Terms of Participation for complete details.
Find out more: Golden Llama Treasure Hunt
Golden Llama where are you?
Hiding next to something BLUE.
My store in Prescott, AZ has amazing holiday items, like this Ceramic Holiday Tree Cookie Jar. It reminds me of the vintage holiday trees that were popular in the 70’s.
The ceramic cookie jar fits right in with our traditions of baking and my tree display. I have a collection of small trees that have been given to us, I have purchased, and some I made myself. Almost every year I add another tree to my collection. I display them all on our big front table. It is the first thing you see when you walk into our house.
I love holiday traditions. Every year, we purchase a Christmas tree permit. We take a day trip into the forest, bring hot chocolate and popcorn, bundle up in our warmest clothes, and go cut down our Christmas tree. We have made some of the best memories during these trips. Usually, we also take our family picture out in the woods that we use for our Christmas cards.
Check out these adorable llama finds from Cost Plus World Market:
- Ceramic Llama Coin Bank
- Ceramic Llama Cookie Jar
- Felt Stuffed Llama Stocking
- Llama Ornaments
- Jumbo Llama Wrapping Paper Roll
- Folkloric Llama Shaped Throw Pillow
You may also like: