Updated on February 17, 2024
Party Punch Recipe. Make this delicious party punch drink. With only three simple ingredients, it will disappear right before your eyes, and it is so good!
With only three ingredients, this punch is easy to make and tastes delicious! Use it for any celebration – baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, or holiday gatherings – by matching the color of Hawaiian Punch to the theme.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge. Please read my full disclosure policy.
Best Party Punch
This festive drink is non-alcoholic, so it is ideal for kids’ parties. For the adult crowd, this punch is delicious with vodka or rum.
If kids attend the party, set up the alcohol near the punch. Adults can add alcohol to the punch, and no kids will drink alcohol mixed punch on accident.
Usually, I don’t have any punch left over, but I always keep the Hawaiian punch bottle to pour any leftovers in after the party.
Party Punch in Any Color
Hawaiian Punch is the main ingredient. The variety of options for colors and flavors will match any party theme.
RELATED: More Easy Drink Recipes
Party Punch Theme Ideas
- Pink – Baby Shower or Bridal Shower
- Red – 4th of July, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day
- Orange – Halloween or Thanksgiving
- Yellow – Summer BBQ or Luau
- Green – St. Patrick’s Day, Super Bowl, or Christmas
- Blue – Pool Party or Winter Party
- Purple – Halloween
The printable recipe card can be found at the bottom of this post.
Easy Party Punch Recipe
For the drink dispenser shown above, one recipe fills it twice. This perfect punch is ready in under a minute! It is easy to throw together at the last minute.
Start by adding ice cubes to the drink dispenser of your choice.
Pour half of the bottle of each ingredient into your beverage container. (Eyeballing the amounts is fine, as there is no need to be precise.)
I don’t even stir the ingredients. I pour them right into the dispenser or large bowl!
Add a quarter of the bottle for each ingredient when using a smaller pitcher or making this for the first time. If needed, add more of each ingredient to fill the pitcher. For a smaller crowd, I usually make it in a pitcher.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use any color of Hawaiian punch? Yes!
- I can’t find Hawaiian Punch. Is there something else I could use in place of it? I recommend using another fruit punch type, like Minute Maid Fruit Punch or Simply Fruit Punch.
- Can I make this recipe ahead of time? You can, but the soda may go flat if it sits out too long. It does still taste good, though.
- Which color of Hawaiian Punch did you use above? Polar Blast
- Can I use a pitcher instead of a dispenser? Of course! You can make this punch in anything you want. The ratio is approximately 1 part soda to 1 part pineapple juice to 3 parts Hawaiian punch.
- How many gallons of punch do I need for a party? About 1 gallon of punch will serve ten people. So, this recipe works well for up to 20 people. Remember that kids will usually drink less than the adults at the party.
- What soda do you recommend for this punch? I recommend lemon-lime (Sierra Mist, Seven Up, Sprite) or ginger ale. But if you find the recipe too sweet, add club soda instead.
- Can you make this recipe with alcohol? Yes! Good additions are white rum or vodka.
- Can I add fresh fruit? Yes! Suggestions include lemon slices, orange slices, fresh strawberries, fresh berries, or pineapple.
- Do you recommend any other additions? Ice cream balls or scoops of sherbet can be a great addition.
- 2- liter lemon-lime soda
- 46- ounce pineapple juice
- 1- gallon Hawaiian punch, , any color or flavor
- Combine all ingredients in your beverage dispenser of choice.
- Add ice to chill.
I cut the recipe in half to fill a standard 1.5 gallon size drink dispenser.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 8 ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 0g
You may also like: