- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Laura Silva. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for the posts or advertisements, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Advertising may come in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid or sponsored advertisements.
- Some links on my blog are affiliate links for products that I personally use and recommend. I may receive a commission if you purchase a product after clicking through my affiliate link. These links will be clearly identified as affiliate links in posts. Affiliate links may also be found in the sidebar under ‘Sponsors’. I am currently affiliated with Pick Your Plum, Mindy Mae’s Market, Share the Memories and Shabby Apple.
- Laura’s Crafty Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Like many other Web sites, www.laurascraftylife.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.laurascraftylife.com and other sites on the Internet.
This blog has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
This blog was created by me to share my crafting and life experiences with you. Some materials and techniques are not appropriate for all ages and stages. Some materials may be toxic (glue, spray paint, etc.). Please use common sense and follow all manufacturers directions on the products you use. I make no claims about the safety of any of the projects featured on this blog, or the techniques or supplies used. I take no responsibility for any information or ideas represented on Laura’s Crafty Life. Craft at your own risk!