Easter is just around the corner. I am always looking for quick and easy dessert ideas for holidays. These cute little Peeps® Easter pudding cups come together in only minutes. You can have your children help you make them or you can even surprise them with this fun snack after school. These don’t just have to be for Easter, you can have them anytime in the spring!
Open up your pudding cup. If it is very full you can scoop a little out to make room for the toppings.
You will need approximately one OREO cookie per pudding cup. Crush the OREOs using a food processor. You can also place them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin or the back of a large spoon.
Add the crushed OREOs on top of the pudding.
Add some green sprinkles on top of the OREOs. I found fun green wafer shred sprinkles at Walmart. They look just like grass. But if you can’t find these, you can use green sugar sprinkles instead.
Cut up the orange slices on the lines to create mini “carrots” to put in the OREO “dirt”.
Add a Peeps® bunny to the top of the pudding cup.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also like:
- 6 Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 6 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 3 Teaspoons Green Sprinkles
- 2 - 3 Orange Slices Candy, sliced
- 6 Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies - any color
- Open pudding cups.
- Crush OREO cookies using a food processor.
- Sprinkle OREO cookies on top of the pudding.
- Add green sprinkles on top of the OREOs.
- Cut up the orange slices using the lines as a guide. Add two slices of "carrots" to the OREO "dirt" in front of the bunny to each pudding cup.
- Add a Peeps marshmallow bunny to each pudding cup.
- An adult should help with crushing the OREOs and cutting the orange slices.