Last year I made a letter to Santa for my son to fill out. He was in preschool and I thought writing a full letter would be too difficult for him. This year, his writing has improved, but it is still a lot for him to write a complete letter all by himself.
Since last year’s post has been so popular, I thought I would create a few new versions for you to print out to use for your child!
|Letter to Santa – Presents|
|Letter to Santa – Santa Picture|
|Letter to Santa – Season’s Greetings|
|Letter to Santa – Snowflakes|
Download your own printable letters to Santa: (These downloads are for personal use only. Please feel free to share but link back to the original post. Do not download and host these on another site!)
- Letter to Santa – Presents
- Letter to Santa – Santa Picture
- Letter to Santa – Season’s Greetings
- Letter to Santa – Snowflakes
Did you also know you can send a letter to your child or a loved one with a North Pole postmark? These must be received by December 10 to ensure delivery by Christmas!
- Purchase stamps at any post office.
- Affix the stamps to envelopes of your choice.
- Address the sealed envelopes, with the cards enclosed, to those on your mailing list.
- Mail them in a larger envelope, box, Priority Mail or Express Mail package to:
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
See USPS.com for details.
© copyright 2013 – All rights reserved