Batman Cupcake Liners (and a free printable)

I pinned this great idea on Southern Belle to make cupcake liners for the cupcakes. It makes a big impact with not much time involved on the day of the party. You simply frost your cupcakes with colored icing and slide them into the pre-made cupcake liners.

cupcakes

Anything I can do ahead of time I am always on board with. Typically I will create a more elaborate cake, such as the Transformers cake, or the Thomas the Train cake. This time I was doing so many other projects for this party, I just did not have time to deal with a fancy cake.

These cupcake liners were really a cinch to put together.

Cut the black liners out. I found a great cupcake liner template at Skip to My Lou. I cut out one to use as a template. I was able to get 6 – 7 liners out of one 12 x 12 sheet of card stock. I used some double sided tape to stick the liners together. {My awesome hubby helped with this part since I was running out of time to get stuff done!}

I then created a page of bat symbols to print out on sticker paper. I used my 1″ circle punch to cut them out. They were not perfectly round so I had to trim them a little to remove any remaining white that was showing.

Then, I just attached the sticker to the cupcake liners.

Here are the finished liners.

I am sharing this free printable with you to make your own cupcake liner bat symbols.

Printable Bat Symbols

Download printable batman symbols. (This download is for personal use only. Please link back to the original post when sharing.)

More Lego Batman Party Ideas:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Laura Silva

Laura's Crafty Life is a craft blog that was created to share my love of crafting and to hopefully inspire you to get out there and craft! You will find DIY projects, scrapbooking, jewelry making, sewing, and party planning ideas. http://www.laurascraftylife.com
Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Batman Cupcake Liners (and a free printable)

1. Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for the downloads!! I am in a big rush for batman cakes! You are a lifesaver and they look so great.

2. Anonymous says:

They look awesome!!!! Thank you for the great idea and downloads! Can’t wait to do this for my sons Birthday!!

3. jennlenac says:

Your cupcake wrappers are AWESOME! My son is a HUGE Batman fan and his birthday is coming up next week. I am making these for his school party. Thanks SO much for the great idea and downloads. 1 question: When outlining the templates on the black card stock- what kind of pen did you use- or just cut around the template for all of them?

• I printed the liner template from Skip To My Lou on heavy cardstock, cut it out and then just used a regular pencil to trace around the cupcake liner template on the black cardstock. It shows up enough for you to be able to see to cut them out! Good luck with your party. :)

4. I’m trying to download these but they site wont let me. Can you send it to me via email jhil2626 at yahoo dot com

5. Anonymous says:

Hi Laura,

I love you batman printout I am planning on using it for my son cupcakes, but I was wondering if you made that blue frosty on top of the cupcakes and if you how did you do or where did you get that frosting.

6. Kim says:

What size star tip for batman cupcakes #22?

7. Kim says:

No sure if first comment went through. What size star tip was used for batman cupcakes #22?

8. pjmesser says:

Thank you for posting these!
    I am using them on my grandson’s 4th birthday, Batman cupcakes– so so kind of you to offer these.

9. Anne says:

Just a quick thank you for the batman cupcake idea and free printable symbols. Made my life so easy for our upcoming “bat” party!

10. aimee says:

Thank you so much! I enlarged them a bit and we are sticking them to the ouside of my son’s blue paper goody bags for decoration